Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yes/No? Maybe?

...

If it all really doesn't make sense, then.. why nod and pretend to understand? If it's insincere.. then why?

Just imagine for a second - something that you really want.. something that's to you, a point..  a reason, a priority; to somebody else is merely an option, or not even.. more like something seemingly dreary.

It's heart-shattering.

I don't want to become ambivalent to any of this, but I can't help starting to feel apologetic and regretful that I want any of this. Seeing no reflection of enthusiasm or excitement, I feel like what I want is all mono-chronic and tedious. Because, perhaps, it is? Is it? I don't want to be the last of two people to find this out.. I don't want to be mistaken.

I  can painstakingly try? I just don't want to feel so alone.

What for, if it's all so lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment